There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons at designated stages. For more information on how to gain access to these areas, please visit us at the Accessibility Services Hub.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back if the viewing area reaches capacity.
- Guests may not save spots.
- Blocking the view of the guests sitting behind you is not permitted.
- Standing is permitted only in the very back row.
- Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas.